Thursday, November 5, 2015

Green olive and jalapeno topping on crackers

I recently took part in a Cooking Without Fire competition at work. I planned to make an Tangy Apple and Spinach Salad with almonds. But then I thought is this too less? Should I have another appetizer to go with the salad? And that's when I thought of this dish.  I just carried these ingredients randomly and came up with this recipe on the spot. Believe me, it sold like hot cakes :)

Check it out !!

What do I need??

A Box of salted Crackers (Or biscuits of a similar variety like Brittania 50-50)
1/2 bowl marinated green olives.
1-2 marinated jalapenos
2 tbsp grated cheese
1/2 tsp Oregano or mixed herbs seasoning

What are the steps??

1. Chop the olives and jalapenos into very small pieces. Choose the number of jalapenos based on how spicy you want the topping to be.
2. Add the grated cheese and seasoning to the chopped olives and jalapenos and mixed well.

Your topping is ready. Spice up your crackers with this topping and impress your guests :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment